Subscribe to our Growing Gardeners YouTube Channel

Tuesday 17 June 2008

3 Days to Go - Green With Envy Garden Show

We've got 3 days to build the stand for the garden show, and what do you know - its going to rain for 2 of them! That's something I didn't bargain on, considering that we haven't had any rain in weeks. Things will get a little tricky tomorrow when it comes to the plastering of the wall.
I've finalised the design (I think?) but the finer details will get worked out as we go.



Our stand is under a beautiful Natal Fig, which should help keep some of the rain off our backs, but I'm going to have to get some kind of shelter set up for tomorrow. I guess the style would be leaning closer to Contemporary courtyard rather than French courtyard, but hopefully I can add some touches to the end that will tilt it back into France again?




No comments:

Home Made Pest Control Solution(s)

I'm really not a big fan of pesticides or chemicals. Actually, that's putting it mildly...I hate pesticides. They are almost always ...